EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Challenge #2

All challenges must be played with the 3.0 version. They must be completed under normal game conditions. Very hard difficulty only.

Beat the game without any triple element towers.

Guest ibeyuranh

This is possible, ive beaten harder conditions, but slow towers and splash towers should do the trick. Probably take a couple of tries cause i only do random (i need the interest and the constant moving towers around)

Guest Teodoric

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I've played EleTD before, and now I've started playing again at higher dificulties.

Here's my replay for the challenge, went WFLE on -vh.

Ice, Lava, Clay, Steam and Earth towers.

http://rapidshare.com/files/39511267/Ch ... 2.w3g.html

PD: Tried the Extreme+No Leak challenge, but so far it's impossible not to leak the early levels :(

Guest Sancdar

I can make it through the early levels no problem for that challenge. I tried one earlier today but I was paying attention to something else when the priests came and I leaked...sigh.

Ice? "$-$-$-F-L-F-L-F-L-PureElement" - there is no water in it. :wink:

I'll check the replay in a minute.

Guest TuN

err my mistake :)

yeah, there is water there somewhere, and one more pure element, if i remember correctly :)

Guest Rhyno_Payne

Very hard huh? I dont think I would make it to level 30 lol. Im the type of guy who gets arrow towers and intrest for the first third of the game, Very Hard completely destroys my strategy :(. Still Karwasa, GJ on the new verison, I love it!

We have a new version, the old challenges are closed now.