EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

warcraft 4

Guest Warcryptic

I heard that there was going to be a warcraft 4. Does anyone know more about this. And if this is true, and you get the same mapcustom possibilitys. Do you think that you gonna make etd on w4??

Just a few questions ahead but anyway still interesting to know/askXD

Guest hyperprimate

It makes no sense for blizzard to make another rts anytime soon now that they are working on sc2.

Guest GkJ-mo

plus, the story is limited. in wow you kill every single important dude including arthas so theres no one left to be a new major char in a new game... thats false rumors imo

Guest Warcryptic

Ok, ty for updating me on this. But it would be quite fun to see. Graficly update game. Anyway to bad.

There is a SC2 though, and assuming that Blizzard isn't staffed by a bunch of morons, the editor will be quite capable...

...and they hinted automated custom map tournaments and custom map clan support for a working ranking with custom maps. :)

Guest DevouringOne

Yea I really want to see element td on SCII :D:D:D

Kirby, you are so right. If it wasn't for eletd, I wouldn't have tft installed in the first place. I only tried tft out of boredom, and would have dropped it ages ago, but I found the light. And dark, earth, fire, water, and nature. :P

Guest DevouringOne

Yea WC III & TFT are really for waste of data 1.5 GB :? , what a waste! But we all pay this cost for a map with size 2MB :D. God to save Element TD

..and in my case, good times in tft = times I played eletd. ;)

Sign in to follow this