EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ivanbin

Looking for a strategy.

Want to know the best way to save up money for round 61.

Therefore, hoping to find out which towers to build when, in order to get max money.

Once played a game, where a person had 40k saved up (but he died before fruit round due to un-forseen leak).

Sell/rebuild tactics for the first 25-30 waves using just ray and grenade towers, money towers mid-game followed by a strategy of choice for fruit is one possibility.

Watch this replay by windstrike: original thread here and video replay here.

It's risky for multiplayer games though, so if anything, try changing it to a level 2 quark rush, pop it on round 21, sit for a while (gonna have to build some grenades or something on 30), grab two money towers (use this guide here for positioning - https://forums.eletd.com/Money-and-Life-Towers-t2823.html ), get the top one to a wealth tower asap and the bottom one to wealth tower soon after. Twould recommend placing all of this such that one forge tower can reach them all (aka right side).

Honestly, for multiplayer games, try out this strategy. Should have 40k+ saved up by the time you need to spend it:

https://forums.eletd.com/120-VH-154-Fruits-...ints-t2820.html

Pretty much, rush for Level 2 Flood tower, drop it on 31; should be able to kill the Water 3 and Nature 3 with two passes (drop to fastest attack speed temporarily), and then somewhere in the late 40s, grab the muck/barb towers, 51 get the level 2s (you may have a second flood tower by then), and as 54 is ending, drop a Pure Nature + Well in the top-right corner along with a Death tower. Rest of the money well... you just keep expanding off all of that. Dark 3 will be the last element you get, allowing you to get level 3 decay towers (top-right corner) and 8 level 3 poison towers w/ fountains for one of the middle two peninsulas (depends on where your slowing is set up).

If you'd like to play against it ingame, bug me via PM or shoutbox or IRC (if I'm there) and I'll get on.

Sign in to follow this