EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

iPhone

What do you guys think of it? $500, but fancy as hell. Worth the price?

I'm personally waiting for it to drop down in price ;).

Guest lumber_of_the_beast

Every time I see an iPhone commercial, I want to punch Steve Jobs. I think it's the music.

Guest Sancdar

I don't need a PDA, or I'd buy a PDA. I have an mp3 player, so I don't need one in a phone. I already have a cell phone that works fine.

What's the point of an iPhone when almost everybody interested in it already has devices to do everything it can do, or don't need the added functionalities at all? I really think the self-centered materialism of America is slowly destroying our society, and the iPhone is an excellent example of it.

Seriously, just burn $500 to buy a big sign saying you have a giant cybernetic penis or something.

Guest GkJ-mo

full ACK

i personally dont have a cell but i dont want one either

As I see it, the whole iThingy buisness is more like a iHavetobuyit with a huge iHavenouseforit and iWannabecool but iHavenoideawhattodobuttoobeytoadvertisement and iEasilygiveintopeerpressure. It's like pokemon trading cards for adults. You have to buy it becuse the add says I have to buy it.

I mean, come on, touch screen? :roll: And of all things apple this is the least stylish product imo. And 4 GB? :lol: The iPod has what - 30?

Sign in to follow this