Sign in to follow this  
Guest play2nguyen

USEast TD Clan

Guest play2nguyen

A friend of mine and myself have been talking about getting

together a TD clan on Azeroth. If you play TD maps regularly

(which I assume you do, if you're here) and are interested

send me a message when you see me online. There's no real

layout yet, just thinking about getting the clan started.

BNet Handle: Play2Nguyen

Obviously I am not really interested in joining (beeing the chief of the northrend eletd clan), but if I can be of assistance in the creation, if you are like a few people short or so, I'd be glad to help. And I think the other members of [etd] could help too.

So once you have some interested people and a date/time, post it here and you might get european assistance. :)

Guest boomboom1

im always here in Azeroth and i would gladly join da clan if u guys are making it.. tnx :lol:

Now what is this. Only two players? Where are all the americans. Join the fun. Join the clan. 8)

Close to two weeks ago now, I wonder if this has a chance. Of course, with listchecker program (allows lan protocol in games instead of BNET, thus reducing lag among international players) it might be best to consolidate everyone to Clan etd on Northrend.

Find listchecker here.

yes its a good prog for no delay

u can join a game by bnet or by Lan with ip of the host

u can ping and make wisp on irc i think

i see game host like that on bnet but dont use again

it s a good think for the tournament too ;)

Guest Sancdar

Hamachi's a pain in the ass for everyone playing, listchecker is only a pain in the ass for the host.

Guest minddrifter

I play on Azeroth, but if Kara is willing to transfer to Northrend then I'll go too. I'd like to join an EleTD guild, on Azeroth or Northrend.

I play on Azeroth, but if Kara is willing to transfer to Northrend then I'll go too. I'd like to join an EleTD guild, on Azeroth or Northrend.

Alright....

Well the fact of the matter is, I don't play very much at the moment (busy with job, and of course map) but when I do get back into playing (probably around the time of public beta) I will definitely hang out in Clan etd channel.

I used to be very attached to Azeroth, being that is where I spent 99% of my BNET experience. However, now that I don't play DotA anymore, most of my friendships/ties there have disappeared. Thus, I don't mind hanging around on Northrend, especially if people start using listchecker.

Guest galace

I have been actively searching for a TD clan or a Maul Clan but never have found one and I would love to get in on the action...

USeast: Kim-Chee

Guest A7X_SIDEWINDER

im lookin for clan it would be cool to have an ele td one

whisper me USEast A7X_SIDEWINDER or northrend Krypto-

Sign in to follow this