EleTD.com
gwho

The Celerity Tower

i've maxed out the entire map with fully upgraded blitzes with 400k to spare going haste.

and all that was on VH while you're playing VE.

Haha, this is a lie, if you're talking about version 0.80b. Prove it, post the replay, or better yet, a Wave 61 screenshot.

ur attributing all this due to 625 mineral difference? then the alternative results in even more of a difference. ur pushing under the rug that ur getting a velocity tower.

NO. It's the 625 mineral difference, very early in the game, AND you can keep that single tower for longer, AND you can upgrade it later, AND you can support it with one single Well tower later. It all compounds together.

i dont get how u acknowledge the dps analysis, and then out of nowhere with no basis other than "it just does", claim the opposite.

i even did a comparison with a tower with the same range. if the celerity is so baller, then the light tower even more.

Just looking at DPS numbers, yea. But there's other factors such as time it takes for the attack to travel from the tower to the enemy and amount of overkill, all of which I've shown in my two replays make filling the map with Velocity Towers nearly equal or better to filling it with Blitz Towers.

So I tried out the celerity tower and it seems pretty good now. I think because it needs micromanagement to do well, it could maybe use another 10% buff or something though, since it requires micro to be especially effective (hence user should get a bit of a bonus)

I think it's good enough as it is now though, seems comparable to some of the best towers around right now.

Not particularly especially good on the fruit level, because it becomes impossible to micro that many towers. Nonetheless, got like 350 points on normal, which is pretty respectable.

i've maxed out the entire map with fully upgraded blitzes with 400k to spare going haste.

and all that was on VH while you're playing VE.

Haha, this is a lie, if you're talking about version 0.80b. Prove it, post the replay, or better yet, a Wave 61 screenshot.

like v .78 or so before haste nerf. sorry replay is gone. ask other ppl they've accomplished it too. not a big deal.

ur attributing all this due to 625 mineral difference? then the alternative results in even more of a difference. ur pushing under the rug that ur getting a velocity tower.

NO. It's the 625 mineral difference, very early in the game, AND you can keep that single tower for longer, AND you can upgrade it later, AND you can support it with one single Well tower later. It all compounds together.

*bangs head against the wall*

repeat repeat repeat repeat.

ur an idiot and in capable of comprehending something even when it was repeated very explicitly 3 times. what u say is right, it does work well. my point is that there is an even better alternative. get that thru ur head.

u clearly are incapable of making proper comparisons.

i dont get how u acknowledge the dps analysis, and then out of nowhere with no basis other than "it just does", claim the opposite.

i even did a comparison with a tower with the same range. if the celerity is so baller, then the light tower even more.

Just looking at DPS numbers, yea. But there's other factors such as time it takes for the attack to travel from the tower to the enemy and amount of overkill, all of which I've shown in my two replays make filling the map with Velocity Towers nearly equal or better to filling it with Blitz Towers.

we're talking about filling the map. that puts us in late game, and most importantly, fruit level. in the fruit levle, every tower is attacking, basically. that means the full dps, which you acknowledged is being utilized. there is no way an equal number of velocities would ever be superior to an equal number of blitz for the fruit level.

*bangs head against the wall*

repeat repeat repeat repeat.

ur an idiot and in capable of comprehending something even when it was repeated very explicitly 3 times. what u say is right, it does work well. my point is that there is an even better alternative. get that thru ur head.

u clearly are incapable of making proper comparisons.

No, the problem is you're full of it and provide no proof. You make blanket claims on DPS/cost based only on DPS analysis, but entirely miss the whole point of efficiency and compounding Interest. I've seen and tried the whole Light Tower, or whatever Pure build, and I've extensively tested Haste. It is not as effective as Celerity. But if you want to give me a build to try, as I've supplied mine, I'd be happy to give it a shot.

I hope your head is okay from all that wall banging.

we're talking about filling the map. that puts us in late game, and most importantly, fruit level. in the fruit levle, every tower is attacking, basically. that means the full dps, which you acknowledged is being utilized. there is no way an equal number of velocities would ever be superior to an equal number of blitz for the fruit level.

Uh, I am too. I just posted the replays. Equally effective at killing fruit on a full map (140 towers with support).