EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
nemesis205bw

Where?

The problem is I cannot access to battle net through game (cant play online). And yes I have not original SC2. I downloaded the game only to play the new element TD because I enjoyed WC3 version so I wanted try SC2 version. Is it really cannot be copied from map folder and uploaded? I tryed other TD maps and I just downloaded it and everything was working.

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this. Other TD maps that do are essentially "open source" because of that. The only way for you to play offline is to have access to the original file (no way to protect it). Sorry.

And yes I have not original SC2. I downloaded the game only to play the new element TD because I enjoyed WC3 version so I wanted try SC2 version.

Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated, but try to keep in mind that SC2 would not exist if people were unwilling to pay for it. Likewise, Element TD for SC2 would not exist if SC2 did not exist. Continued improvements to SC2 and Battle.Net (and, by extension, Element TD) hinge on the support of people playing legal copies of the game.

If you enjoy Element TD and would like to try the new version, I strongly encourage you to buy SC2. There are many awesome maps aside from ours on Bnet already and many more to come - I'm quite confident you'll be getting your money's worth.

There are many awesome maps aside from ours on Bnet already and many more to come - I'm quite confident you'll be getting your money's worth.

a thousand times reiterated

+1 +1 +1.

tons of great maps, well worth the money

Imo there are only a few good maps, but the good maps aren't getting worse but they keep coming! I am still waiting for those battleship/battletanks like maps though :P I've missed them.

Imo there are only a few good maps, but the good maps aren't getting worse but they keep coming!

To add to that. They good maps will just keep getting better while more good maps come out. With all the new tings you can do in sc2 over wc3 who knows the possibilities!

Sign in to follow this