EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

New level announcement.

Would it not be better if the new level element and ability was stated at the same time as it is stated that player X has finished the level. I am still not used to the icons, so sometimes I have to guess what the next level will be. Or sometimes I don't use the scoreboard to look at all.

It would be redundant, given that this information is displayed at the start of a wave. Along with the scoreboard, there is also the -fire etc. commands. I think those two ought to be enough.

Would it not be better if the new level element and ability was stated at the same time as it is stated that player X has finished the level. I am still not used to the icons, so sometimes I have to guess what the next level will be. Or sometimes I don't use the scoreboard to look at all.

that would indeed be helpful. it would give time to prepare. of course everyone forgets, so it's all about reminding.

enabling mousing over element icons could be one way to get a similar effect without actually having a typed message. It would also assist in familiarizing with the icons.

Unfortunately, that idea won't work (unless completely remake the scoreboard). So, how about a "-next" command?

Unfortunately, that idea won't work (unless completely remake the scoreboard). So, how about a "-next" command?

good ideer

Sign in to follow this