EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

Command for every level

Do you think these commands shall be added?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I suggest there should be a command for every level (e.g. -42) to see what the certain level contains.

Sorry that I wrote maybe a little too much... wasn't supposed to be that much xD just have to make sure you understand;)

Why?

Well there are many cases where it would be handy, for example when using/having the availability to build tech,poison, undead, crypt, death, drowning or something else that matters if there is a mech/undead(or in some cases fast/healing).

Lets say I play on random, I have the elements dfle (at level 2) and I have decided to use metal towers. But as I have the availabiliy to build tech towers I want to use that on mech-levels. I type -mechanical and see that the next mechanical wave is at level 49. So I shall prapare to build tech for then?

No! I want to type -49 to secure that is not a nature level or something like that. I don't want to type -water -fire -nature -earth -light -dark to know what level 49 is.

The same If I have undead tower.

Or if I have life that I want to use on next darkness wave but I want to know that it is a mech or undead wave, (or maybe fast or healing if I believe file is too weak for that)

Not reason enough to make create these commands? (the one who agrees already don't have to continue reading;) )

Well also everytime the randomizing begins with poison. Then I have to know when next mechanical wave is.

Then I have to be prepared to sell poison and build...Whaat??? it would be good to know what element I am facing that level so that I don't prepare to sell/upgrade poisons into sludge at level 14(light mech)

Aswell there are many builds that have healing as their main weakness. Even though -healing tells me when I should worry it doesn't tell much more. I need (again) to know what element I'm facing to know what my extra towers should be.

(I'll preanswer some questitions that I expected might come)

Isn't it making boring to make the game easier?

No, It's to make the information easier to get. (and if not adding these commands just to keep the game the same hard, well making it hard by being bad informed belongs to choas mode, not normal mode)

Oh... I forgot to add some smileys to make the text colorful :(

Believe it or not( :shock: ) but here they come; :):D8):lol::wink:

I often longed for a command like that. Only drawback, it has to be implemented. Sounds like work. Is it worth it? I don't know. Bu if we get it, great thing.

Guest Sancdar

I'd be pretty impressed if you did upgrade Poison into Sludge at level 14!

But yeah, not a bad idea.

Well there are many cases where it would be handy, for example when using/having the availability to build tech,poison, undead, crypt, death, drowning or something else that matters if there is a mech/undead(or in some cases fast/healing).

Quoted for foreshadowing.

As for the response, I'll see how hard it would be to code.

I'd be pretty impressed if you did upgrade Poison into Sludge at level 14!

When it is late and I am tired I can see sludge at level 14 in my mind :wink:

Besides it was that I shall not prepare to build sludge at lvl 14 :D

Guest mrchak

If the format is very specific "-level ##" the text after "-level " can be converted to integer, and you can query the array for the types, right?

Sign in to follow this