EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[BETA 1] 1st Beta - Feedback and bugs

Wave 12 is non ele, and I use elemental arrows in the arrow opening there - but still 2 elemental arrows can one shoot them. Good.

Wave 15 is fast earth instead of fire now. Dunno what to think.

Wave 30 new gfx, make them a little smaller, they are not exactly fearsome.

Element summoned message new, good.

Changed name of wave 31 - im not sure if its political correct for a german to kill rabbis.

32 changed to undead, death knight name and model. Hm.

35 healing now.

43 changed to darkelf, undead. Undead again? Why weaken life towers and instant kill?

58 no longer undead, new model - hm. Gets easier by this.

60 undead. Why no longer healing on 60? Undead is far easier.

Ronnie to easy.

Why is the endgame so much easier? No undeads on 58, no healing on 60 and ronnie dies to fast.

>> Replay <<

Now I'll test the chaos mode. :wink:

Edit - here goes:

I randomed dark on 32, and got a dread lord model, ain't they undead?

Anf I got evil childs (undead) as wave 42 and nature as wave 60.

>> Replay <<

Guest energig

shouldnt this be in the 'game reports' section? ^^

Guest mrchak
Changed name of wave 31 - im not sure if its political correct for a german to kill rabbis.

I'd have to voice a strong objection to killing rabbis.

shouldnt this be in the 'game reports' section? ^^

Er, yes. :oops:

i testing once

i go to the ronald

and its too easy to kill ronald wave and beat him i think

if we finish lvl 60, beat ronald is not difficult,

may be more faster and more ronald (gfx of ronald when they die are beautyfull,)

i 'll go try other mode now

one think

when i finish the game

i waiting the "end" of the game

and when they are victory

they are a message

"ure make pause" (vous avez mis le jeu en pause) in french

sry for my language ^^

The reason for the creep classification changes was to balance everything out. Some elements had no representation in a certain classification (water/fast, nature/fast/undead), and some elements had too many. I changed around creeps, levels etc. to balance out the classifications. Here is how I did it:

Heal - 1 of each element, plus extra LNW

Fast - 1 of each element, plus extra DEF

Mech - 1 of each element, plus 2 composite

Undead - 1 of each element, plus 2 composite

The changes:

13 swapped with 15, 15 made fast

35 made healing

48 made fast

58 removed undead

60 removed healing, made undead, made it a "tank," creep instead (250 movespeed and 50% damage reduction)

43 added undead

44 removed undead

30 removed undead

32 added undead

2 fast were added, no healing was added, no undead/mech were added

-Ronald too easy huh? Level 60 taking all things into consideration (except armor) takes about 40 million total damage to kill (on VH). I designed Ronald level to be 90. I was originally thinking 120 would be too much, but I would be wrong.

Check out the replays. Although, I used gems, to be honest. Should try w/o them before I complain.

Near the start, after i chose the game settings, there's a few seconds with MAJOR lag - the game freezes completely. After that everything is fine.

Another bug that has been there for a long time is that during setup, after i chose the difficulty but before i finished configuring, i'll get interest. I can start with any amount of gold this way by waiting long enough.

Guest energig
Near the start, after i chose the game settings, there's a few seconds with MAJOR lag - the game freezes completely. After that everything is fine.

Yea i noticed that too, it was at the place where you used to choose race mode.

Guest Sancdar

Another bug that has been there for a long time is that during setup, after i chose the difficulty but before i finished configuring, i'll get interest. I can start with any amount of gold this way by waiting long enough.

I brought that up last year, but it doesn't really matter since that's never going to happen in multiplayer. It only works if you're host (or playing alone) and NOT playing in single player-->custom game. The only issue I've ever had with before-game interest is that you get more from voting than from host choosing the mode, because voting takes a certain amount of time no matter what.

But it should be trivial to disable the interest system until after the game has started properly. If it's easy to fix, and we're working on a new release anyway, I think we should get it fixed.

Guest Tigershark]T-T[

Hi Dev Team,

last night some of us beta testers did a few rounds of ele and had some findings - just findings, not necessarily bugs. I know Kingz0r will have a lot more than I do, but I'll just start off with what I found:

* The evil child model is still the evil child (as opposed to be a tank, or were You not referring to the model?)

* The way Ronald spawns now is completely different (tested in a single player LAN game) - there are like 10 spawns and then there a new ones for every one You kill - is that the way it's supposed to be?

* In multiplayer bnet games there is a rather long lag after having chosen the game mode, whereas at least locally, there is no delay

So far, that's all I found. Keep up the good work, we all liked the new mode btw Wink

Tiger.

Sign in to follow this