EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
rjg4242

Mirror levels - stall?

Has anyone else noticed that during mirror levels all of your towers will suddenly stop attacking for about 1 second, while the units keep moving?

(the last level i died at is when it is most obvious)

LastReplay.w3g

Has anyone else noticed that during mirror levels all of your towers will suddenly stop attacking for about 1 second, while the units keep moving?

Yes.. I've noticed that if we command our tower to attack the image (not the real creeps), the tower get stop...

But I think it's give us a luck, so if u'r tower get stop when u order to attack creeps, it means that creeps is image...

Yes.. I've noticed that if we command our tower to attack the image (not the real creeps), the tower get stop...

But I think it's give us a luck, so if u'r tower get stop when u order to attack creeps, it means that creeps is image...

Ok ill keep expermenting with the issue, karawasa has probably noticed it, and is working on it.

Sign in to follow this