EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

Pick order for 6-element build

Open discussion: What is the optimal pick order for the 6-element build? At least the tier1 of all 6 elementals must be summoned.

Post your suggested pick order, why you pick the elements in that order and what towers to put into play.

I'd say:

F - 1

N - 1

---> Vapor Towers

W - 1

---> Impulse + Wells

F - 2

N - 2

W - 2

E - 1

E - 2

----> Impulse + Quaker + Well + Blacksmith

L - 1

L - 2

----> Impulse + Quaker + Well + Blacksmith + Enchantment + Polar + Nova + Windstorm

D - 1

D - 2

----> Impulse + Quaker + Well + Blacksmith + Enchantment + Polar + Nova + Windstorm + Corrosion + Muck + Roots (+ Zealots to finish it of)

==And 2 Periodics ofcourse==

Pretty simple format, but I hope it's ok

First, welcome to the forums..

That suggested build 'fails'.. it has 12 picks listed while you only have 11 lumber.. guess there's no d2?

someone up the replay to test the strategy in hard o very hard :P?

btw hole...all the replays are played in xsm...once you told to me that is because the pro players can beat the first 30 waves with canon/arrow towers .

how can you summon elements and defeat them with composite towers from lvl 1?

i supose it was possible..but you will lose 20/30 lifes at least..playing in hard/VH..

otherwise...theres a guide/replay explaining how to do that?

thx

look up the replays from the FDS (especially kirby's, could be in beta FDS though) for the $$$ openings (using a older wc3 version or evercraft/versionchanger).. the players use elemental arrows/cannons and extreme relocating.. no leaks.

Sign in to follow this