EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
canadian222

4.2 bugs

Found a pretty significant bug in 4.2, don't know if anyone else has reported this yet or not... When all other players die/quit, the remaining player doesn't get interest anymore. The game displays the message about having to face a "more sinister challenge" (the one you are supposed to get after beating level 60) and the interest counter stops going. Kinda kills the game, seeing as interest is pretty vital, especially late-game.

Also, I experienced a bug with Area 5 (yellow), which sometimes doesn't get a fire elemental in its Summoning Center. I've seen it happen twice, once to me and once to someone else, but it doesn't happen every time, seems to be a random occurence.

Guest ashalon
Found a pretty significant bug in 4.2, don't know if anyone else has reported this yet or not... When all other players die/quit, the remaining player doesn't get interest anymore. The game displays the message about having to face a "more sinister challenge" (the one you are supposed to get after beating level 60) and the interest counter stops going. Kinda kills the game, seeing as interest is pretty vital, especially late-game.

Also, I experienced a bug with Area 5 (yellow), which sometimes doesn't get a fire elemental in its Summoning Center. I've seen it happen twice, once to me and once to someone else, but it doesn't happen every time, seems to be a random occurence.

Interest stops giving money once a player beats 60. I believe this in intentional so that the ronald level will eventually overpower the player.

As for the fire elemental thing, I think I may have seen that bug where the summoning center is missing certain level 1 elements halfway through the game. Not too sure though.

I'm aware that the interest is supposed to stop at 60. However, what i said is that this happens in the middle of the game when every other player quits the game. I've had this happen to me 3 times now and I had to leave cause getting no interest from level 30 to 60 makes the game kinda impossible.

That indeed seems pretty serious, you don't happen to have a replay?

The interest disappearing is pretty fatal.

That indeed seems pretty serious, you don't happen to have a replay?

The interest disappearing is pretty fatal.

As soon as this happens again, I'll post replay. I didn't think to save it the other times

BUG CONFIRMED:

It appears that when all other players lose all their lives then quit, the interest timer stops. This DOES NOT happen if the last player to quit (before you) leaves before he is "schooled."

Here's a replay of the glitch happening. Fast forward past level 40, the 2nd place guy died on 42 or 43 I think, the glitch happens at level 44. (I'm in Area 4 - Purple)

Ele TD 4.2 Glitch.w3g

Guest PunWisp

It seems when you play by yourself, quite often the game will crash, I've even had it a couple times do it in a multi-player game.

I know its been around for a while, the multi part for 4.2 hasn't crashed, but it has in SP.

Thoughts?

Guest PunWisp

Oh I have used cheats a couple times for fun, but thats a only a couple out of many thats crashed.

Often it would happen around the first 10 levels, and when I would save, and it would crash the next level, it would keep crashing after that level. It has also crashed a few times in the later levels.

Also, isn't it a bit hard to get replays when it crashes the game? :P

Just try playing some games in SP, sometimes you will go without crashing, sometimes you will, I've gotten to lvl 39 without the cheats and it would crash.

Quite annoying really, when you can't host or find a ele game :P

EDIT:

Also I've looked here before, and this crash has been mentioned, but it was quickly looked over I guess. It is something to look into.

Its uncommon in multi-player, so it was looked over, in SP, I find it quite common. And annoying, (I've played this on a laptop and my main PC, and I see crashes)

Guest 12F

Just had a game were i build comet towers and they did not fire more than one missile at a time.

I can't say i have seen it more than once because i'm not playing it that much, first time i tried comet towers.

The hail tower worked just fine, but comet did not fire at three enemies at once

Sign in to follow this