EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PunKZ

Vapor Tower too weak

Okey, just got to say thanks for the most epic beta so far Karawasa!

From what I've played so far, I can without any hesitation say that Vapor is too weak. I compared them to a few of the other dual-towers as well as massed them. Also I'm not sure if I got the towers ability right. What exactly is the function of the new ability? It seems to me that every attack it does it deals 150 damage in 700 AoE? Anyways, it's too weak.

I know vapor tower has been up for discussion before, but you still didn't improve it nor did you change it. I just wonder why. I used it like a few months ago and thought it sucked and never used it again. Now I thought you had fixed it a little bit, I know I have all the changelogs available, but I can't remember every change, I hope you give it a buff. And sorry for making it sound like you had changed it and it was too weak after the change, I just occured to me what it looked like when I checked for reply's here. :P

I'm planning on reworking it for the next beta (along with Mushroom)...it should be stronger and more interesting :).

Guest galace

I never really liked the vapor tower, I used it once and never really wanted to use it again...I will test it to see what I think of it...I am guessing my opinion will be the same.

I'm planning on reworking it for the next beta (along with Mushroom)...it should be stronger and more interesting :).

Good news :P

Proposed idea goes like this;

Tower does AoE damage per attack like before. Tower gets buffed to 900 range. Tower has an ability to toggle between Implosion/Explosion. Implosion deals damage based on how close you are to the tower. Explosion deals damage based on how far you are from the tower.

Basically Vapor+Radius+Laser+Impulse. Thoughts?

Guest galace
...Basically Vapor+Radius+Laser+Impulse. Thoughts?

I like the idea, I just can't really visualize it without actually seeing it...

Proposed idea goes like this;

Tower does AoE damage per attack like before. Tower gets buffed to 900 range. Tower has an ability to toggle between Implosion/Explosion. Implosion deals damage based on how close you are to the tower. Explosion deals damage based on how far you are from the tower.

Basically Vapor+Radius+Laser+Impulse. Thoughts?

wow, That sounds awesome ;) Hope it works fine with the real deal too.

Sign in to follow this