EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hanson258

Element TD 4.1b 15064 ronald kills Normal mode multiplayers

Guest Hanson258

ElementTDrecord.jpg

still have 11 lives left but i think i should end here cuz it took me 6 hours already to get this number. It seems to me like an endless game.

Element TD record.bmp

After 1500 they stop upgrading so if you get past that and can hold them off you will go forever. I may implement something at 3000 in the future to stop this.

Guest Hanson258

one of the reason i can pass 1500 kills was that my towers have some kinda glitch. its so amazing that the towers can freeze ronalds and immobilize them forever.

Why cap it at all? Give it a logarithmic growth rate and just keep on letting the hp go up up up.

this results in the hp being too large and causes game crashes / other bugs at some point..

it was in some of the betas where ronald always resulted in game crash at 300..

this results in the hp being too large and causes game crashes / other bugs at some point..

We recently figured out a way around that bug. Though at some point insanely high HP is going to result in lag. My thinking is that if you are able to survive beyond 1500 Ronalds then you're clearly on the wrong difficulty. I think what I will do is implement some sort of "Sudden Death" at 3000 kills.

Guest Silvers

We recently figured out a way around that bug. Though at some point insanely high HP is going to result in lag. My thinking is that if you are able to survive beyond 1500 Ronalds then you're clearly on the wrong difficulty. I think what I will do is implement some sort of "Sudden Death" at 3000 kills.

Theres plenty other ways to make them harder than just HP. Increase:

Armor

Speed

Give them periodic shields/other abilities ect.

there is speed boost already.. and there are changes implemented to make ronalds harder for next version.. currently in private beta..

Guest standardcombo

HP regeneration is an easy way to increase functional HP without actually increasing the HP value.

Sign in to follow this