EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Hydro

I have beef with randomness, it can be anti-competitive. While I think Drowning is quite acceptable, I am not as thrilled about Quaker and Hydro. Quaker I'm willing to let slide because it seems to work well. Hydro though, I think the randomness should be removed.

What if Hydro was 100% chance to fire (damage adjusted) with attack speed of 1.5? Thoughts?

Implement a psudo-random system. every X attacks it triggers once. so for the first set it triggers on the first attack, the next set on the third attack etc. so over the X attacks it is guaranteed to trigger once (and not more or less).

it's too random in sometimes triggering every attack and not triggering at all the entire wave..

and adjust quaker to the same thing as well...

Well as you know, I go against all kinds of randomness, so I don't really care what you do with it as long as it's not random any more.

Implement a psudo-random system. every X attacks it triggers once. so for the first set it triggers on the first attack, the next set on the third attack etc. so over the X attacks it is guaranteed to trigger once (and not more or less).

Brilliant idea!

Sign in to follow this