EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

More balancing when some are rushing

Guest Warcryptic

We all know the problem, we have good build but because someone else rushes you cant hold up with 2 or 3 rounds and leak/dies because of that. this needs to be more balanced. Also with difference in difficulty but also when same. It's allways very annoying. It doesnt excactly have to be like gem td for example that everybody has to be done before they come. But maybe a checkpoint where the possibilty will be that the next round MAY come. I can't detail this because i don't have the knowledge to know how we can make this done, theres where you come in.

I disagree. Eletd has the best sollution imo. Waiting for the slowest (blizz td and many others) or each player playing alone (yellow td) are far worse.

If you are having problems surviving mixed difficulty games, play one level easier or host same difficultie games only. :wink:

Guest Sancdar

I'm not sure what he's asking for, exactly. If your build is good, it should be able to stand up to creeps as well as whatever the other player is doing. If they are on a lower difficulty, you get extra time to compensate so it isn't too terrible. Rushing is the only interaction players have, I think it's good to keep it in. And yes, I've definitely lost to it in the past.

The biggest problem is not the rushing, like a player posting on areas 4 & 5 while others are using 6 & 3, it´s in fact the difficulty what matters. VE players shouldn´t ruin the game of advanced players, and actually the problem has excellent been solved with the extra time penalty if first finisher depending on easyness.

For now in multiplayer:

E & VE games are easier on early mid-game, but have more trouble on later mid-game as they need desperately money to build.

H & VH get easy under preassure in early mid-game as their build isn´t fully finished and they still need to wait for certain elements to use all of its money potential (on random), but on late mid-game, the pros on VH will easily kick all other players (or make them lose at least 30 lives).

If you are playing easy, save early and mid game money, or you´ll be kicked by hard players later.

If you play on hard, do your best not to leak much till round 35, from this point you will dominate the map.

I definately like it the way it is now, and making multiplayer exactly like single would just give me a reason not to play multi.

Guest Warcryptic

Ok i agree, but you cant denie that it sometimes annoying.

Sign in to follow this