EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imonx1313

I beat ronald!

Guest imonx1313

My downstairs computer has currently been running for 3 days straight and has grossed a score of 175,000 ronald kills and is still running he has stopped upgrading and my lives will never die. All thats left to do is sit around and wait for it to crash. lol Life towers = hax

Guest imonx1313
Very Easy? As of 4.1 and beyond Ronald should be nearly impossible to make crash.

Easy. Oh i was just lookin on other posts its still runnin strong. - where in minnesota you from? im in suburbia land

Guest FIREDBURNED

i been playen this game for a while and have messed around with life towers but highest i hit was 347 ronalds did you go all life towers or what support towers??

Guest imonx1313

you go interest bound til 1mil gold is maxed out and hit up the entire map with life towers maxed (only takes 360,000) its a cpu hog but well worth it you also get 4 pure towers which i go nature cause it deals 150k put em near the front. by the time you hit ronald you should have about 350-400 lives saved up to compensate for 100,000 life upgrades by ronald eventually he gets so hard that he beats you but i took 3 days for that. theoretically ronald has to run through twice before you even loose one life

Well on Easy.. I've never seen the ronalds stop getting stronger either lol...

@imonx1313: I live in a suburb of Minneapolis.

Ronald stops upgrading at 1500 kills...though I have something interesting in the works for 4.2. Let's just say that once you reach 2000 kills you'll have some fun ;).

Guest hypnos

Thank god I came to the forums to check up on this. Im currently at 2200 kills and suspected that ronald had stopped upgrading. I was planning to sit here watching until I finished. Can't wait for the 4.2 changes now :)

Guest hundano
My downstairs computer has currently been running for 3 days straight and has grossed a score of 175,000 ronald kills and is still running he has stopped upgrading and my lives will never die. All thats left to do is sit around and wait for it to crash. lol Life towers = hax

I did same thing , and ha 1 mill cash in the last 3 levels.... didn't manage to keep them below 1 mill. and the last level i built the whole place full with life towers. but i had to turn off after only 1200, b'cause i didn't wanna get seen by me parents.... they could have taken my computer away and destroyed my score totally^^. but nice job man!

Guest xXarroir7

I did same thing , and ha 1 mill cash in the last 3 levels.... didn't manage to keep them below 1 mill. and the last level i built the whole place full with life towers. but i had to turn off after only 1200, b'cause i didn't wanna get seen by me parents.... they could have taken my computer away and destroyed my score totally^^. but nice job man!

lolx man u guys ar pros i onli got 50,000 ronald kill n i decide to just quit

Guest chrisis

i beat the ronalds, in version 41b

now i am going to beat them at normal

Guest chrisis

now i have beat ronald in normal version:)

somone else can do that?

post-2942-1255959997_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this