EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ANA_TIGER

One of my replay. Comment please.

Guest ANA_TIGER

Hello,

As Cisz said, I upload one of my replays.(ETD 4.1b)

I played on Random / short / all random.

I can't say what elements I had exactly,

but, I built fairy tower(upgrade version of the impulse tower), upgrade version of moonwell tower, 2 pure nature towers and etc.

If you possible, comment or any suggestion will be helpful.

You may not see the chatting text because I play in Korean.

I finished the game on 60 stage, couldn't get to Ronald stage.

Thank you!

LastReplay.w3g

First of all, I would recommend that you place Element TD 4.1b.w3x in your Warcraft III/Maps/Download and not in a custom folder, secondly, rename it to Element TD 4.1b.w3x because right now, the exact directory of the map is Maps/add_map/Element TD 4[1].1b.w3x... Can you see the difference? Because now I had to make a folder and rename the map to watch it...

Anyways...You should practise the Sell/Rebuild Strategy more for Interest Rate. I guess you know how it works... Every 15 second, you get an amount of gold, based on how much gold you got, the more gold you got, the more you get. So if you sell your buildings and time it very well with the creep levels you can earn alot of gold by doing it right.

I would also recommend that you don't play Short Mode, but if that's the way you like it...

PunKZ is right, your map naming/path is annoying. ;)

Here are my suggestions:

-More dual support. I think most of the time you had to few wells and no trickery at all. I would build 1 well and 1 trickery per 4 dmg towers.

-I guess you should build your second pure earlier. You didn't use your second essence until 59.

-Try to micro your impulse. Impulse does great dmg, but only if the target is far away. So select all your impulses and keep right clicking at far away creeps.

Those three things should give you +30% dmg if you manage to master them all. :)

I would use slightly different placement, but that's no big deal.

And most important: Get better elements. You had only one maxed triple and one lv.2 dual support. You can't expect to win normal with that. And yes, I know you played random. So just keep trying, and hope for great elements. :)

Guest ANA_TIGER

I read your replies. Thank you very much.

I tried to use Sell/Rebuild Strategy and I realized it makes much money.

And, I didn't think tricky and dieases tower aren't useful at all.

I'll try to change it including the other suggests.

I'd really apperciate your suggestions.

and one more question..

When I play on random, sometimes Pure element is given unless I have level 3 elements.

(I couldn't have level 3 elements unitl lv. 60, only 2 pure elements)

Is it a bug or is it just that way?

Anyway, thanks for your help again.

and one more question..

When I play on random, sometimes Pure element is given unless I have level 3 elements.

(I couldn't have level 3 elements unitl lv. 60, only 2 pure elements)

Is it a bug or is it just that way?

It is just that way. You can't get extra Pure until you have level three of an element.

Sign in to follow this