EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

Everyplayer different difficulty

Guest Warcryptic

Could this be archieved, then it would be easier, so noobs wont have to die first round, and pro's won't have to yawn because they will win 100 %.

And then there is my tutorial idea, just put it in very easy and easy for the players who chose it THEN, so they can see it as an possibility.

'Let's see what you think.

As I know for now, each player already plays his own difficulty, if a noob finishes on very easy the first, all other players get a bonus time to finish themselfs their mobs.

If a pro on very hard finishes first, all other players will have very little time before next rounds starts, as in VH it takes normally more time to finish the wave.

And then there is my tutorial idea, just put it in very easy and easy for the players who chose it THEN, so they can see it as an possibility.

In fact thats what I meant on "Tutorial for noob topic"

Could this be archieved, then it would be easier, so noobs wont have to die first round, and pro's won't have to yawn because they will win 100 %.

The game is already considering something like that, how exactliy would you improve it? Be a bit more specific.

Guest Sancdar

Yeah uh...just don't play host picks difficulty and you're good to go.

Guest Warcryptic

I just noticed that it allready was there, srry. About improve, only thing i dont know if its there is the choise for sr as well, noob on easy and pro on hard for example, the noob can watch the pro's strategy and learn it in easy.

Sure, I play sr mixed diff game all the time. Just chose "-sr" as a host and let them vote their diffs.

Sign in to follow this