EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PunKZ

Flame tower again

Since Karawasa buffed flame tower in the last beta, I decided to test it out as the hater towards the tower

that I've always been. And to be honest, I still think it's a little bit too weak. And is Electricity supposed

to be so much stronger for the same price? Well I ain't a "pro" player nor am I really good, but in my

opinion it seems weak, but I saved a replay so you can judge by yourselfs.

Now I have two suggestions:

1. Buff Flame Tower a bit.

Or:

2. Introduce a new system to Element TD, which in short means that all duals no longer has the same price,

meaning that you could lower the price of Flame Tower a bit instead of buffing it. This I think sounds awesome,

but again the decision is yours to make. This will allow for "Early Game" towers and "late game"

towers which would be good since so many "-random" and sell 70% of their towers anyways.

Regards

PunKZ

Replay: http://www.speedyshare.com/216129223.html

i really think flame and vapor need a minor buff, i tryed biuld tier 3 Vapor tower as my main tower, but even with 3-4 of they, i had such a mediocre damage, and i failed baddly ON NORMAL.

i really think flame and vapor need a minor buff, i tryed biuld tier 3 Vapor tower as my main tower, but even with 3-4 of they, i had such a mediocre damage, and i failed baddly ON NORMAL.

ya before he buffed Flame tower, you failed on easy with it so...

So 150 is still not enough?

I don't really know... Watch the replay and see for yourself.... I think it's a bit underpowered, I used Flame Tower and it went very bad but when I switched to elektricity towers they ruled the shit out of even Composite armored.

Didn't feel it was particularly underpowered when I have used it recently. What do you guys think?

Well I would like some experienced players' point of views on this one too. Would help alot.

Sign in to follow this