EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

[4.2] Draft Pick...

single player draft pick

vh dp pick as selections.

first game, host slot. drafted everything normally. game starts. typed -random, elementals randomed. game proceeds.

second game, host slot. drafted nothing. duals and triples removals auto-randomed, element draft phrase randomed one by one until 15 picks, game starts. typed -random, elementals randomed. game proceeds.

third game, non-host slot. no voting options, game countdown starts immediately. picked the first elemental then all other elementals disappeared, leaving interest available.

forth game, non-host slot. no voting options, game countdown starts immediately. typed -random, game crashed immediately. (nothing picked yet)

in multiplayer, for element draft phrase, pick one by one, going 2-3 rounds or each player uses up all his votes on his turn?

did a test with kaini..

first game, host slot and player 4.

duals and triples elimination works. BUT no one got the element selection votes. no timer. i typed -random and the game crashed.

second game, host slot and player 2.

duals and triples elimination works. kaini got the element selection but didn't use up all the votes. vote came to me, didn't use up all the votes. timer restarted, continue picking until nothing left to pick. timer restarts forever.

basically, nothing seems to be fixed.. still as buggy as the previous draft pick.. the original bugs still exist..

I appreciate the report. Does anyone have additional bugs to report? I will work to address this for the next beta.

Bumped before the next beta. I'd appreciate seeing some more multiplayer tests, especially with a replay. I really would like to nail it on the head for the next beta.

Sign in to follow this