EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[4.0] Fanatic Ronald hunting

ronald%20macdonald.jpg

2277 Ronalds - Not bad at all. I hope to hit 10000 soon, but here is the first version. (Map 4.0, tft 1.23.)

The key is fanatics, and I chose ice age as support, which gives me monsoon. I also maxed smith and got 1 interest for 11 picks. And how did I get the cash? Well, lwfe also has gold towers. Build is $efleflwwef.

Enjoy. :)

1808 Etd4 vh 2277 ronalds.w3g

I totally forgot to mention, this was done first by jolin012, as seen here, so he is da originator of fanatic hunting. I just modified it a bit.

Update: 6775

I finished with a full map and 515 cash. I messed up support placement a bit, so there is more possible. Also I had some overbuilding and leaking. So I still believe in 10k. :)

1809 Etd_4 vh_ 6775________.w3g

Guest soyamilks

Cisz, you interest picking is really horrible, I can't believe my eyes @@

It was like 3 in the morning, also I suck. ;)

Guest M45T3R

I think you should try with laser as I feel that it is more powerful than zealot.

Laser? o_O

The thing with zealot is that tehy charge up their speed, and it never resets at ronald cause ronalds spread out. same with quark.

Master - I want to see your laser hunt. :) I have doubts that it will work as well as zealot, but I'm allways happy about a good hunt. Fill a big bucket with red noses for me pls.

Sign in to follow this