EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Void

Poison Towers

Guest Void

I don't think I remember a 4.0 beta (or the current version) where Poison towers didn't suck. They have gone through many revamps, but they still somehow manage to suck miserably. I mean if you're looking for damage in a line, you should get Ice towers because they do more damage and have a larger spread so it won't matter too much if they don't go right where you want them.

I think poison towers should be completely reworked... again. I'd like to see a ST tower that slows quite a bit (like 12% at first level) and does damage roughly equal to that of a 3rd level Nature tower (whatever comes after amplified) except maybe a little slower attack speed.

Guest Sancdar

I greatly prefer Poison to Ice at the moment. They're more reliable, they do quicker/better damage to creeps than equivalent gold in Water towers with proper placement, etc.

there was a time where poison was the overpowered tower even against the weak wave.. in the pre 4pb series.

play ice for builds without slow as ice has larger coverage. ice has a tendency to skip some creeps due to the path of the helix..

play poison for builds with slow where a smaller area is covered but the damage is equally spread out..

If you put poison or ice in one same place, the damage could be different... Try to figure out which area works for both of them :)

Sign in to follow this