EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

VHExtreme 4.0

Took me a few tries, and even though there are errors in this, I still managed to pull off beating Very Hard, Extreme on Eletd 4.0 (official release version), and I used only 3 elements along with 4 pure towers. I also managed to knock out 15 ronalds at the end.

Fyi, the map was placed in my Maps folder, not the download folder, but the main Maps folder, so download it into there (as for why, I don't know actually... it was just there), and TFT 1.23.0.6352. I didn't really know about this until after I looked at the rules about posting (*head-desk*), so my apologies for the slight inconvenience. I may post a better run of this later without some of the stupid mistakes and placing it in a more convenient location, but not now.

VHExtremeLevel1.w3g

Is this the replay I allready know? Because it's so much work to find out. :)

Guest grpgm

Well done :)

Does extreme remove the time between creeps even in multiplayer? I could see that being vicious.

Far as I know about Extreme, yes, but I have yet to play this in multiplayer. And yes Cisz, it is the replay you know of.

I know it's possible to do a triple combo of LNW in Very Hard, but I doubt it for VHExtreme.

Sign in to follow this