EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

First attempt on a release - the 1100 range issue

Ok, Jolin012, Sancdar and I did some testing, and here is what came up:

1100 range does allow 2 towers to hit the upper lane, but barely so. It seems I prevented them from firing wiht an unlucky combo of lag, micro, and range.

My suggestion is: Change 1100 to 1125 for all towers that have 1100.

But it's not important enough for 4.0, so it's for later. So don't chnage the ranges for 4.0. :)

Agreed don't fix anything for 4.0.

post 4.0 we can try to fix it this way if it is not possible to fix the pathing to make the range from different lanes to one spot equal where it is supposed to be equal.

Guest Sancdar

Yeah, the three of us agreed that 1125 for 4.1 was a good solution. I tested Darkness, Electricity, and Radius on a few different areas and they all performed as they ought to.

yep.

1 row of 1100ranged towers reach the upper lane (above 8).

1 row of 1100ranged towers reach the right lane (right of area 6).

2 rows of 1100ranged towers reach the lower lane (under area 2).

that they have different coverage is no problem in our opinions as long as it's the same for all areas and it seems to be. only that with micro and stuff you might fail to attack at the upper lane, above area 8. (if you have creeps around area 5 too, and try to micro lasthits above area 8 - micro makes for slow attacks and risks failing to reach the upper lane, 1125 range would solve for this.)

The real problem is that tft has some bug, making ranges wrong - we could adjust the creep pathing to fit the errors of tft, but I dunno how much work/how ugly it'd look, since it's like 40 range off horizontal and that's quite alot.(dunno bout vertical yes, easy to test with laser microing in the middle between too lanes)

Sign in to follow this