EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Treyn

Blacksmith towers

Guest Treyn

I was just wondering if any of you thought it is worth getting blacksmiths to go with ability-like towers that still hit, i.e. tidal or quaker. Wells are sort of obvious synergy with them, but I'm not sure if it's worth getting smiths for them when a lot of their damage is from the ability, not the hits. Thoughts?

In the public beta there are some dmg towers that don't get properly boosted, but I forgot which ones. Magic should be one of them.

Maybe someone else can give you that list.

But in the 4.0 all dmg towers (and no support towers) will benefit from smith, well, and trickery.

Guest Treyn

so you're saying in 4.0 actual release, the abilities of towers will get damage-boosted too, like quakers pulverize or magic's cast?

Quaker's Pulverize already gets boosted in the PB. In the 4.0 we have made all damage towers compatible, so yes Magic's cast.

Under this spoiler, balance related content of 4.0 are revealed. Don't read if you want 4.0 to be a total surprise.

Yes. Quaker, poison, magic, tidal, impulse, etc. they will all get increased damage by blacksmith, increased attackspeed by well and cloned by trickery, to the % boost they should get - meaning both ability and regular damage gets boosted.

Support towers cannot be boosted at all. To speak clearly: Slowing towers, armor reducers, voodoo, polar, and tower boosters: trickery, blacksmith, well.

Guest Treyn

thanks, the quick responses were appreciated. I'm looking forward to the actual 4.0 release, too.

Sign in to follow this