EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
PunKZ

EleTD Version 4.0 Mega Bugs.

Okey, I just started playing a game with my brother, we played the beta to test it, and no, he won't spread it, cuz he nevr plays online;

And now I have 3 major things to tell you:

1. I can't win

2. I can't loose

3. This lags like shit; No previous version lagged like this for me.

Reason to number one; THe ronalds will never stop coming

Reason Number two; THe ronalds can't enter the goal so that I loose lives

Reason for Number three; Well that's ur problem Karawasa

Replay coming sometime tomorrow, at the moment I am busy breaking the record for most killed ronalds.

EDIT: I was afk and appaerently the ronalds broke through, anyways... Uploading replay, pls fix all this :)

If you don't mind, I would like you to report here tomorrow if you fixed the bug.

Element_TD_Beta_testing.w3g

You allready won, getting to ronald is a win. And you allready lost, the current record for ronald is over 10000 on very easy, and ever 1000 on very hard, and no cheats.

About the lag, now this is interesting. Single player too? Ronald only? If ronald only, then it's ofc entirely your fault. ;)

You allready won, getting to ronald is a win. And you allready lost, the current record for ronald is over 10000 on very easy, and ever 1000 on very hard, and no cheats.

About the lag, now this is interesting. Single player too? Ronald only? If ronald only, then it's ofc entirely your fault. ;)

Nah, it isn't rly a win, since I played on very Easy for fun, and no, this isn't single player.. as I said, I played with my brother. And the lag started somwhere at level 45.

But I will go to bed now, It's 2:16 am here and I'm pretty tired, take a look at the replay.

If anything, this should be fixed:"Reason Number two; THe ronalds can't enter the goal so that I loose lives"

The loading screen says b23, but we are at b23b, so you are using an old version here?

And yes, the ronalds not beeing removed is a serious bug.

Edit: I now tried for myself, and it seems that ronalds can't leave reds map on very easy on the 23b too.

1769_Etd_4b23b_ve__ronnie_bug.w3g

Edit 2: I tried again, not building any towers. The game lagged slightly just from summonning ronnies or whatever, and they leaked correctly this time.

1770_Etd_4b23b_ve__no_ronnie_bug.w3g

The loading screen says b23, but we are at b23b, so you are using an old version here?

And yes, the ronalds not beeing removed is a serious bug.

Edit: I now tried for myself, and it seems that ronalds can't leave reds map on very easy on the 23b too.

1769_Etd_4b23b_ve__ronnie_bug.w3g

Edit 2: I tried again, not building any towers. The game lagged slightly just from summonning ronnies or whatever, and they leaked correctly this time.

1770_Etd_4b23b_ve__no_ronnie_bug.w3g

lolz, but you have to build towers...

So it bugs some of the time but not all? Only player red, or others too? Does difficulty matter (would think that it wouldn't but you never know)?

I'll be looking into this, it definitely sounds serious :(.

Sign in to follow this