EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M45T3R

22b way too hard (replay as proof)

Guest Sancdar

Very Hard is very hard!

I think it's a bit too tough at the end, and composite is too strong, but other than that it's not so bad.

If you micro high level st towers, it has no effect at all. Isn't that underpowered at the same time? :)

Guest M45T3R
Microing is gay D:

Too bad it helps people win, otherwise I would agree that something useless is useless.

Microing is gay D:

Hey hey, microing is also a way to play this game properly (especially on draft mode if you got something like FWNE). Ask Holepercent if you don't know about "draft".

And... I think some beta leaders use this strategy too... I rarely use it though :)

Oh btw, I agree with M45T3R (not about the micro thing)

This game got somehow ridiculously hard, even my old combination won't work perfectly :( .

I used FFFDDDEEEPP (P=Pure). Maybe I'm gonna try my other combination (if I can remember it)

beta22_DFEP Test.w3g

Completing is quite good already.. build project replay for that build has even more leaks..

noleak is supposed to be the real challenge that would take plenty of games to get it.. but the endgame can do with a nerf..

i don't really like mirco towers too but it's needed for some builds.. otherwise those builds tend to leak with no long-range leak-catchers..

Sign in to follow this