EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

LET THE DRAFT BEGIN!

Finally a new beta.

First up.

terrain.

The terrian is cleaner now.. however, there are some weird building spaces.. the area behind the summoning centre and to the left and right of it are entirely buildable.

Building at the very top row of / causes the tower to be sold without refund.

next.

Draft Pick.

Nice the mode got implemented. Some bugs. i tested this in single player.

If you do not pick during the elemental draft phrase and let the timer run, nothing gets picked when the timer runs out instead of randoming out the picks.

At the start of the game, you can type -random. In sm or xsm, this allows the starting elementals to be randomed out. However, when the lumber comes and the game summons a elemental, the game crashes.

finally.

final balance checks.

At the start of the game, you can type -random. In sm or xsm, this allows the starting elementals to be randomed out. However, when the lumber comes and the game summons a elemental, the game crashes.

Can you elaborate on this more? When do you type -random, before or after you select the modes?

Did you use greedisgood or -lumber? that used to cause crashes on random, allready having what was supposed to be randomed.

Guest Void

What? You can build up there? Well I added pathing blockers to block the builder...

replay with some of the issues..

random works? i though you said there was no random mode..

elemental pick not randomed if timer runs out.

weird building space behind elemental summoning centre

towers sold without refund, what shows as buildable on the first row of area /.

draft test.w3g

at the top (just below the summon center) you can build "half" of the tower on the faar top. And if you do, which happens somethimes they get instantly -destroyed- no refund at all.

Guest Void
at the top (just below the summon center) you can build "half" of the tower on the faar top. And if you do, which happens somethimes they get instantly -destroyed- no refund at all.

Hmm, I think all that needs to be done is to put some unbuildable pathing blockers up there. I could do that, but I think kara can do it by himself :P

2-player draft pick test.

elemental draft phrase is bugged if both (all?) players don't pick anything. the timer keeps restarting and prompting the player to select.. until there is totally no more options left.. -22 picks left? the game would never start..

and other weird building spots.. including building on the path itself!

draft test 2p.w3g

Sign in to follow this