EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CypherPwn

Requesting "pro" replay

Guest CypherPwn

Hey guys, I'm looking for a replay showing how to beat very hard (pick prefered, random is ok too) for the latest version of wc3 tft (1.23). I tried messing around with the version changer thing but it just screwed up my whole wc3 =/

Doesn't have to be over 9000 ronalds killed or anything..preferably just beat the game without leaking.

If anyone could save and upload a replay next time they beat it or have a link to one i would appreciate it alot.

Thanks!

Guest CypherPwn

thx.. :) this will help me and my friends alot :P

Anyone got one without CM too?

Guest Sancdar

For some reason I thought you wanted a VHX allpick replay, so I did that. I only had like 11 lives at the end, I'm pretty terrible at pick games.

You can apply pretty much everything I did to a regular VH game, except that you won't leak like a sieve the way I did because you'll have more gold and more time to catch creeps. Mech shield refresh timing screwed me up a couple times since the second/third shield points are different when the creeps are faster.

1.23_EleTD_4.0PB_VHX_pick_Sancdar.w3g

Guest Sancdar

With the same build I'd do better, and I'd do better VH pick compared to VHX as well :P

Guest ragnakore
With the same build I'd do better, and I'd do better VH pick compared to VHX as well :P

Great job micro on the towers! :D

Sign in to follow this