EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NinoDoko

DNEF build

Guest NinoDoko

In Holepercent's guide, after a while i decided that the best build i could try (besides 6 element) is DNEF (death, nature, earth & fire).

I can finish it, and its all going ok.

However, after a while, i start leaking cause my towers deal too low dmg for the rounds. It gets better when i can upgrade the towers, but untill then, i leak some creeps constantly.

Anyway, my biggest problem now is killing the elements. I usualy build at the 6 position (in numpad) . However, when the element gets there, the creeps spawn, so the element is on the second pass while the creeps are on the first. I kill the creeps but the element goes away before the other creeps spawn.

So, any help?

Guest M45T3R

Build some arrow towers at a long-pass position.

Also consider building your main line of defense at position 5 because AoE slowing towers are better-off at long pass positions.

Guest NinoDoko

well, yeah when i summon an elemental i always build at a long pass.

And my slow is roots tower which does line damage so 5 isnt a good place for it.

Guest Sancdar

Magic should do a number on elementals. Also remember that since you're in pick, you can control the timing of the elemental. If it's coming at the wrong time, just send it a bit later and see how it goes. If it comes slightly after the back of the next wave, you should be able to get mostly-charged magics firing on it, and the next wave won't start until you finish off the wave on the second pass, so you'll get like 1.75 passes at the elemental instead of just 1.

Obviously any strategy that relies on building on a slow two-pass location will flounder a bit in multiplayer games though, so don't count on tricks like this.

Guest M45T3R
well, yeah when i summon an elemental i always build at a long pass.

And my slow is roots tower which does line damage so 5 isnt a good place for it.

At least it's way better than at a long pass.

Guest Sancdar

Nova's the only slow you put at 5 anyway, the rest go on 4.

Guest Sancdar

Windstorm can go pretty much anywhere, I don't think that should count.

you've got a point. but in PB I always placed it at 5 because he tornado it most likely to autospawn where i want it to be;) if you've got a 2pass it lands on the wrong side oh noes.

Guest EMPerror

u can build muck at 5 so u get the most hits

but i still need some help for the build

Sign in to follow this