EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Megadramon

Implement the -apm command!

For those who do not know what apm stands for, it stands for Action Per Minute. It basically displays how many actions you make a minute. It won't affect the game play or anything, it would only be used for your curiosity, and convenience; and improve the game's command cosmetics a little.

The command would work just the same as the -apm command in DotA.

What good is this command in ele td?

Simple! I've watched a few pro ele td replays, and the interest selling is crazy! I sometimes get tired of doing it, but I see a lot of you do it for the whole game with some complicated towers that require a lot of upgrades! Anyways, with all that selling and rebuilding action, you may want to see how many actions you've made per minute! Curiosity has led me to want to know how much actions I make in an ele td game, because ele td is an intense game!

Now I'm aware a lot of new players don't know anything about interest selling, but once they do know, they too will eventually become curious, and with the -apm command, it'll be extremely convenient!

Anyways, I hope you consider this for the next new release!

heh. apm can actually get pretty high with interest-high games. i've checked in w3chart (though im not sure if its completely accurate for etd) would be a fun feature, but not worth it if it's not easy to implement.

Afaik there are programs that are able to analyze a replay and print informations like actions/second and so on...

if apm doesn't affect the map alot in stuff like loading time, map size, lag, hard to code etc. I'm for it in the command list for the builder that is to be implemented as an dummy ability afaik.

Sign in to follow this