EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Megadramon

Hey I'm new and interested!

Hey guys, I'm new to these forums, but I've been playing ele td for a while and occasionally. I've decided to join the forums in hopes of getting better at the game, because so far, I can't seem to beat the game without using all the elements. :(

I also want to see if I can get involved with the community as I believe this is one of the best TD's out there. It seems so complex and balanced, and challenging at the same time. I want to further my enjoyment with ele td by progressing further into the game, using new skills and strategies this place offers, because right now I can't seem to progress any further with my current skills. Hopefully with the helps of members in these forums I can get better!

Other information about me is that I'm an avid DotA player. The main game I play on BNet is DotA, and I usually play ele td when I'm not DotAing. I usually play public games with friends and rare occasions TDA with them, although usually when I'm not DotAing with them I just play TDA myself. I'm also a D-A forum user since I also play DotA. Since I'm a D-A member, I figured I might as well be an element td member. I also play various open DotA leagues for fun and for a change of scenery; however, I don't necessarily play for stats there.

I also own hosting bots with some keys, and I like to try and help this game prosper by hosting games everyday on the east server! My bots are able to automatically host games simultaneously, so I can get a bot hosting 5 games at once, and then re-host a game when one finishes, so I host nearly a hundred games of ele td's a day (depending on how long I keep them on for)! I'm also quite happy to announce that they fill up quite quickly!

Anyways, that pretty much sums me up on Battle.net. I hope to meet you all on the forums and become an active member too. Hopefully you can teach me how to play better too! :P

- Megadramon

Hi, welcome to the forums...

If you want advice, watch some replays that is posted on this forums, and then send your own replay so we can give you advice...

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I am happy to hear that you are familiar with and use GHost++. Another forum member is working on an Element TD league bot (modified GHost++), something that you may be interested in using once it is done.

I play on East as well, perhaps starting an Element TD clan would be in order. With bots to keep the channel active, shouldn't be too hard to maintain.

I also appreciate that you host so many games per day. I foresee this being extremely valuable in spreading the map around once the 4.0 release comes along.

welcome to the forums..

read up on strategy, view replays by others and post your own replays for review and get advise!

know your towers well and how to place them correctly..

Alright... here's a typical replay of myself. I do all the typical things I would do. I'm playing a game with a couple of pubs, and three were able to beat me; although I mainly blame the loss on not knowing what towers to build, because my interest was exceedingly high compared to the others IIRC.

Other things to note was that it was all-pick, but I chose random, it was all normal mode and normal difficulty. Hopefully you'll have time to critique my replay :)

EDIT: I was Mewtwo in that replay!

eletd normal mode normal difficulty.w3g

Oh I'm sorry! That was quite silly of me to forget to include who I was that game!

I was Mewtwo, the player red.

Sorry for the confusion!

Sign in to follow this