EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[b17] Flesh golems - bugged but fun. :)

Jolin012 had a plan. An evil plan. To abuse golem teleportation, and to conquer the world. I mean map. I assisted him, and together we present you:

Roll'em Golem - to boldly roll where no tower has been rolled before.

Featuring:

-The random area.

-The extreme area.

-The elemental display area.

-The creep path.

-The dark lands between the mazes.

-The neighbours map.

Is there any place the golems can't roll?

Enjoy. :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Edit - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good news:

-Golems can't fire at the neighbours creeps. (Maybe they can on some maze, we havn't tested them all yet.)

-If you have your golem in a place it shouldn't be, and you move it, it auto-sells.

-We even got golems to attack the neighbours golem once in a nother run, but they don't do damage.

Bad news:

-If you have your golem in a place it shouldn't be, and you don't move it, it stays there. It even stays intact if it feels like moving by itselfs for some unknown reason.

-Golems in the creep path can block creeps, at least a bit. So at least clumping, maybe even slowing or blocking looks plausible.

-You can steal your neighbours building space.

-Your neigbours support might boost your golem, so you can steal his mana. (Happened to us with well, might affect all 3 support duals.)

1591 Etd(4b17 avh xsm) golem fun 2.w3g

Guest DevouringOne

This is funny...golems rule!Q! They are not giving up easily! They will try to make our lives nightmare :D. Every try to make them less buggy makes them buggier :D... causa perduta...

So much fun.

This is funny...golems rule!Q! They are not giving up easily! They will try to make our lives nightmare :D. Every try to make them less buggy makes them buggier :D... causa perduta...

So much fun.

umm.. what?

about "every try makes them buggier" that is for sure not true. changing to this wasn't an attempt to get rid of some bug, it was a total concept change I'd say. and, the tower got better than before. boulder/hookshot is a better idea than regular blinking imo. but yes, some bugs appeared.

Sign in to follow this