EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DevouringOne

Clever towers possible?

Guest DevouringOne

I will start with a very common situation...

A creeps is running away from your towers attack range and it is only at 6000hp from

and yor towers continue to shoot other creeps instead killing this one first you can't

react and you miss this creep and -1 one live or -2 or even -5 becouse the towers don't shoot at creeps that are going to leave AR area at 10% hp.

Is it possible a script to be maked so the towers automatically to start shooting at

low hp creeps that are going to leave AR area?

Something like this one for arrow tower lv3:

int hp //creeps hp at the moment of checking

int rng // the range of the tower

int rng1 //how much range is left between leaving the AR area from the creep

int dmg // the dmg of the tower

dmg = 37

rng = 600

here have to be added 'while' never ending circle or something like that and:

if(rng1>=475 && hp/dmg == 3) i dont know what is here for the game programming but

I will write "Start shooting that creep';

if(rng1>=525 && hp/dmg == 2) same thing and so on...

I don't know how it will look in the editor but I just want to post my suggestion.

I know that this is very hard to made and it must be reworked for every tower but it

would really help some short and long ranged towers to become more powerful without

buffing them...like fire tower :)

Um

Towers never change their target, except they leave its range.

Maybe I don't understand your post ;)

But I have to agree 13est: Microing is a important (maybe for beginners stupid) part of the game. But beginners needn't to micro well :)

Guest DevouringOne

Yes I'm tawking about VE and E mode. Where players are studying how to play. And they may be asked if they wan't this fature or they doesn't.

Sign in to follow this