EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sancdar

[Beta 16c] Trickery can't target all towers

Guest Sancdar

I haven't tested this on everything yet, but Trickery can't seem to target Corrosion. Is this intentional? The tooltip doesn't mention any restrictions other than the 60 second rule.

Guest Sancdar

Oh, okay. Which towers count as support towers? I was using Corrosion for its high damage output.

Trickery, Well, and Blacksmith are pretty clear, but I don't know about others.

Tower Categories:

Damage - can be cloned

Buffers - cannot be cloned

Slows - ???

+Damage (-armor, voodoo) - ???

Also, as long as I'm asking questions about Trickery, do cloned Tidal towers have the same level spell as the original? Do cloned Quark/Zealot towers have the same level buff as the original?

I know that cloned Radius towers start out at the default orbit range rather than the target's set range, but I haven't tried it with the others yet.

the support towers are

well blacksmith trickery

roots, muck, nova, windstorm, corrosion, enchantment, polar and voodoo

the so-called 3+8 support towers.

therefore only damage towers can be cloned.

correct, and therefore it should be called "can cast on any damage tower" and not "can be cast on any tower".

and for smith/well change from: "increases a friendly units attack speed/damage by 25%" into: "increases the damage(/atk speed) of a (friendly) damage tower by 25%."

beta 17 edit: since the concept of trickery was changed that line was removed. so instead add "can only cast on damage towers.

Sign in to follow this