EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sancdar

[Beta 16b] Super Weapons Mode

Guest Sancdar

Minor Issues:

The Triple Info button on the builder swaps to the spell caster building.

It says who casts a spell, but not who it targets.

Force sell fizzles on incomplete buildings

Major Issues:

Multiplayer balance!

With two or three+ people targeting you with spells, it is really easy to lose instantly...

In the mid-game, you often only have a couple actual damage towers. If these get force sold, and your builder put to sleep, you don't have any options.

You can have some 50 gold backup towers ready to be upgraded and wasting your interest gains, but they can be force sold when they finally finish upgrading anyway.

I really don't know how to make this mode fair while still letting you choose what spells you can use on who. Maybe have one that blocks offensive spells? Even then you are spending mana just to put off their attack.

Since there is nothing you can do to stop people from hitting you with spells, I have seen players get frustrated and leave the game because it didn't matter how well they played anymore.

Guest Sancdar

Well...I like my friends!

Also, if you do the authorization in observer chat, nobody can see it.

Friends are fine...I'm just concerned about it being hosted publicly or uploaded on one of those map databases.

about the force sell, I can add the bug that you can sell your own towers, on pick. maybe i posted that before tho.

as for the spell shield, i also once wanted that, that was a mirror shield, that bounces back spells cast at you. the spell "spellshield" would not be announced. And I think the player struck should know which tower was sold and that it was trixed. I think the shadow strike model should remain there the tower used to be for a few seconds, evil laughing ( :twisted: )

How about for force sell, the player would not be able to select tower itself, but beeing random. but that'd lead to 20 arrowtowers at area -... hm, perhaps with larger chance the more expensive a tower is, as in, how much hp it has? that way, it wouldn't have to be manual target, and without manual targeting (except for which maze is selected) a magic mirror/shield would work.

Also if the summons, armorer and speeder, affected the entire maze, not just an area, spellshield would work.

Sign in to follow this