EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DevouringOne

One more non elemental tower

Guest DevouringOne

I know that there isn't any possibility this tower to be added but I will post it here:

We already have two basic towers, PTotE with non-element dmg. But there are some players that want more composite dmg towers. The client is always right!

My idea is:

Tower with name 'Wizard's Tower' or smth like that;

With cost 50 or 125 or 175 or more;

With 6 abilities:

One connected with Darkness, other with Light, the third one with Earth and so on;

When this tower is built they can not be casted becouse they will require a dead elemental:

Example: The Fire Ability requires lv one fire elemental to be applied and so on

All abilities would have 5 levels: first three would be upgraded with all three elementals...

For Fire ability level 3 you have to kill Living Flame, Fire Lord and Phoenix;

But these abilities must be weaker becouse they won't cost you anything;

But the next 2 levels would make them powerful:

For level 4 of all abilities that you've got on level 3(max 3) You must've got 4 essenses;

And for lv 5(maximum two elemental abilities can be on level 5) You must've got

two interest increasments...

The abilities this tower would have can be orb effects with levels(every level some dmg

bonus for the tower and chance ability like Orb of Lightning - 15% chance to cast

purge on the enemy slowing it with 10% and etc.)

The attack animation can be lightning attack but two one with white light and the

other one with finger of death this will show the elementla combination.

There isn't any tower like this one in eleTD or any other TD I'm 100% sure.

That is my idea, and I know that this tower would be very hard to be made but if

you think that it would be useful post feedback :)

So you're saying the elemental abilities would increase in power as you killed more elementals of that type, and that you could have one element active at a time and it would give an orb effect to the tower?

Guest DevouringOne

Yes. That's the idea a nonelemental tower with elemental ablities.

And if you have killed fre your tower can cast the fire orb, if you have killed fire

and water, your tower can cast fire orb or water one... if you have killed all

elementals your tower can cast all abilities but on level one.

Guest DevouringOne

Why?

If you have fire and water this tower can cast fire spells and water spells...

Like Flame Strike and Crushing Wave, if you have light it can cast Purge and so on.

Guest DevouringOne

Everyone. But it may cost 250 gold and all the abilities will be weak but useful.

But when the lv4 and lv5 are complited the abilities will become powerful

becouse to be applyed you have to do some sacrifices. It would be intersting

to have a tower that you can trigger. What to have and what not to have by killing elementals :)

You will get something without giving anything. That's the trick. :D

Or maybe it can be- cost:10gold 10dmg with critical strike, lv2 25 gold 50dmg

with CS, lv3 50gold 100dmg with CS and lv4 250dmg cost 250gold and all abilties,

of course unable to be casted if you don't have a required elemental

and it would be composite damage?

I htink that would mean, people would go for support towers, like DWFLNE DWFLN and then use that composite damage tower for damage. if it would be too weak to use tehre it wouldn't be used at all. We had a composite dmg tower in 3.0. so (nearly) veryone used i. every game of pick. they could beat the game no leak but they didn't know which element was strong vs which one. just that composite worked vs all.

Guest DevouringOne

No, my idea was a towwer with small dmg that upgrades with every elemental killed

by you like this 50dmg you kill one elemental it becomes 60 dmg when you kill

second elemental dmg becomes 120... 240... and so on or smth like that.

It will be the same for the abilties tower can became a powerful one but they will

require:

4 interests and the final 2 aditional pure bonuses.

That is all.

Why?

If you have fire and water this tower can cast fire spells and water spells...

Like Flame Strike and Crushing Wave, if you have light it can cast Purge and so on.

Because you said they are orb effects which would make only one active at a time, which would make getting one element much better.

Guest DevouringOne

Yes but it would be interesting... You can trigger the tower and you will choose the

abilities.

And for balances: crushing wave: only at 700range(at the range of water tower)

flame strike(500 range but with more dmg) earthquake with slow but with very

small dmg(at 700range but with cooldown) for nature at from 900rng entaging

roots not with stun but with a powerful dmg and so on. just like the elemental

towers. But weaker if its not on lv4 or lv5. and each ability to have 10%

chance to be casted. Or smaller chance but more powerful magics.

The main idea is that there isn't any non-ele tower that you can use during midgame.

But if you make one that has just a dmg like arrow tower it won't be interesting.

Because you said they are orb effects which would make only one active at a time, which would make getting one element much better.

Focusing at only one elemental is equal to death at N, H and VH. !!!

You cannot kill lv1 light at lv 5 then at lv10 lv2 light and then at lv15 to kill this lv3 elemental.

Sounds like you're not aware of the consequences of what you're talking about. for example, adding a tower with stun for example, is a big thing man. it messes up the entire map balance.

Yes, we removed or reworked about 4 towers to entirely remove stun from the map. (Gem, roots, hydro, jinx.)

Guest DevouringOne

This was an example. It's your decision what kind of abilities to add.

Sign in to follow this