EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
DDRKirby(ISQ)

beat 14b with ++DDDEEEFFF

Guest Timberwolf

There were a couple 3-element plus interest builds I liked back in 3.0 but none since. Will have to give this a watch.

We focused on the 4/5/6 element builds to the exclusion of the other ones. In different words, we really don't care about 1/2/3 element builds. This is because 1/2/3 element builds are far from optimal to use, and would prove near impossible to balance.

For instance, compare a 3 element build to a 4 element build. Both have access to tier 2 triple and tier 3 dual, but one has 3 duals and 1 triple while the other has 6 duals and 4 triples...

I must say LDLDLD$P$PP was the easiest build to beat as far as i tried, although that pure+trickery bug (pures taking essence) caused alot of trouble. need to sell clones that take 120 sec to spawn again.. sigh.. just to increaese base pures from 3 to 4 and so. makes me leak. didn't dark to do it after lv 56 so leaked 59 60 instead. however with 120k unspent cash.

first attempt didn't make as many leaks, but i didn't save taht replay.

LDLDLD$P$PP.w3g

We focused on the 4/5/6 element builds to the exclusion of the other ones. In different words, we really don't care about 1/2/3 element builds. This is because 1/2/3 element builds are far from optimal to use, and would prove near impossible to balance.

For instance, compare a 3 element build to a 4 element build. Both have access to tier 2 triple and tier 3 dual, but one has 3 duals and 1 triple while the other has 6 duals and 4 triples...

yes, but the 3 element build gets access to additional interest. Considering that tier 3 duals are really strong, and that support triples aren't as good as they were in 4.0PB...

what i'm saying is, it doesn't really matter if you have 6 duals and 4 triples if half of them become obsolete halfway through the game ;)

i'll try some more different builds, but this one was remarkably easier to finish than anything else i've tried so far. (i'm going to try and stay away from trickery abuse though =P)

Guest Timberwolf

I'm so bad at this game, lol. I tried the D/E/F three element build. Got to Ronald but was only about... oh, 100 000 gold short of the original here. :lol:

it just happens to be really good because you have D E F covered which makes for a nice balanced defense. just like jolin's WLWLWL... build was good because the towers complemented each other nicely.

in 4.0PB it was so much harder to beat the game without AoE slow...but now we can win without any debuffs at all!~

But the problem is that they cost so much.

If creep hp was more / harder. And towers triples cost and even more balance tweaks to all towers. Both duals and triple supports could be used.

Sign in to follow this