EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnLyshitski

Extreme Mode HELP!

Guest JohnLyshitski

err i'm new here.

Anyone got a good replay on VH Extreme Mode?

Thanks In Advance.

Cheers.

(i'm assuming you mean 4.0pb)

there is one by a player with nick 'shavethewhales' somewhere in the forums..

it's quite old so you'll have to find it..

otherwise, post your replay here for advice on improving the build..

13est plays extreme a lot, maybe he has a replay on the latest version of tft. :?

Guest ginc

I'm curious to see some extreme mode replays as well, I still haven't managed to finish it. Furthest I've got is wave 52.

The transition from wave 40 to 41 is particularly brutal and I always seem to leak a bunch... you build up fire to beat the lizards but then get slaughtered by the watery undead :(

Guest JohnLyshitski

i've watched 'shavethewhales' replay.

i like his strat. but 1 problem.

i cant do it when i'm playing with my friends!!

they end their waves frickin' fast.

any advice?

cheeers. :D

Ps : attached a replay. tried a new style but lost . :P

JohnLyshitski VH Extreme Mode.w3g

I am sort of back in bussines.

I got a semi working computer now, but no saved replays sorry about that forgot to save them.

Also I play some random mode extremes because they are fun but I am not good at coming to level 60 since I often die to either the undead water revelants or the undead death knights.

I wish a second public beta came out soon, now I am unused to our public beta since the other betas. But I will try to get a replay for you but don't have to much hopes.

Since I litterally suck at pick, and random is a bit of luck favor.

Extreme is Extreme :wink:

Guest JohnLyshitski
But I will try to get a replay for you but don't have to much hopes.

Extreme is Extreme :wink:

Thanks in Advanced :D

About your friend racing you: Thats a common problem if you play mixed difficulties. Let me guess, they won't stand a chance on the same diff you play? ;)

hehe, mixed difficulty and extreme mode. that's a beast :P .

Lower difficulties finishing a wave first makes longer countdown time to give higher difficulty players a chance to stand up and not die just cayse the VE player can play at the creep entrance, area "/" and the VH player might be forced to play area 3 (bottom right corner what is "3" and "/" ? ).

if playing mix difficulty extreme, they can race you playing on very easy very easily. anyone on vhx is doomed if getting raced by a VE player who's having his defense at area 7. mix dif on EX ain't something i sugguest :P. holding back a VE racer can even be hard without Extreme.

Sign in to follow this