EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

Poison tower overpowered

it is indeed strong. I oloed lv 28 nature healing on one-pass with tier 1 poisons. Oh in the other hand i think it can be soloadwith a windstorm tower aswell, or a corrosion tower.

Ah-ha, we gotta decide which tower to use now.... Hmm...

Ice can multi attack enemy unequally, while poison can attack creep equally once..

This is tough decision...

Each tower will be strong in the right situation.. One aim of game balance is that all towers are viable in different scenerios and no tower is 'useless' or overpowered that it clears all waves.

Each tower will be strong in the right situation.. One aim of game balance is that all towers are viable in different scenerios and no tower is 'useless' or overpowered that it clears all waves.

Agreed :mrgreen:

why build both, they are very much the same and use same dmg type:P and as for "why not build both" it's better to have one cause you can upgrade using less elements;) but light towers from ice tower is a good coverup for bosses and mech and darkness.

not to mention interest farming (in random).. between the 2 i'll definately use poison ..

and also considering whether slowing is in play.. although as shown in the replay, poison is overpowered even without slowing..

Yes it is good, but not as good as old beta solar tower xD

In one of the closed betas you could solo the whole game with them :twisted:

Sign in to follow this