EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[Beta 13] Ice

maybe reduce the tower range and the range of the helix. the tower hits too many creeps in each attack. either it spreads a small damage over a large number of creeps or a moderate damage over like 2-3 creeps at most. i would prefer the second option. the first option will result in the damage appearing to be too little although it plays out balanced..

or a slower attack speed. a slower attack speed such that there is a pause between each attack. a 1.5 attack speed wouldn't feel like it's 1.5 due to the time for the attack animation to play.

Modifying the range will completely change the dynamic of this spell, and I'd like to avoid doing that.

Now nerfing the attack speed sounds like a creative way of nerfing the damage without scaring people away. Thoughts?

I'm still not sure how this tower works. Could it be that it does infinite or at least very high damage on the crossings? Like doing it's damage 6 times?

I'm still not sure how this tower works. Could it be that it does infinite or at least very high damage on the crossings? Like doing it's damage 6 times?

Each strand of the helix does X(now 250) damage to any unit it encounters. A unit hit by both strands should take 2X damage. Now at the end, a unit may very well be hit by both strands and then be caught in the ending explosion, taking 3X damage.

Sign in to follow this