EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest darthlemi

DNEW build With replay

Guest darthlemi

i used this build i didnt have time to finish the game but I was just wondering how i could make improvments.

first of you, you broke the rules about replays. Please ensure you have the correct filename for the map.. All leads hate to rename the map/have multiple copies of the map.

i'll get to the replay later..

Guest darthlemi

how did i break replay rule is it that i just didnt say it was v4.0??? or what????

your filename for the map is wrong.. to watch a replay, the filename must match exactly which yours does not. the filename for the map is

Element TD 4.0 Public Beta

with no extra underscores or any other characters.

the original replay can be viewed. but anyone who wants to watch it has to go thru the trouble of renaming their map. so please fix the filename of your map immediately.

Guest darthlemi
the original replay can be viewed. but anyone who wants to watch it has to go thru the trouble of renaming their map. so please fix the filename of your map immediately.

I dont fully understand i have redid the file name one the second replay to say Element TD 4.0 Public Beta plz tell me if i fixed it

you have to play the game with the correctly named map (in future). renaming the map after that doesn't work. the replay is linked to the filename of the map used to play.

i renamed my file to watch the replay in the first post. i'm watching the replay now and comments will follow later..

Guest darthlemi

Ok i have think i have fixed the map problem for some reason i had 2 v4.0 maps i deleted both and download the one posted at this site.

Thanks for that help

on to the replay. in ve difficulty, it is almost impossible to lose as long as you build towers..

in short mode, any lvl 1 elemental summoned is killed automatically at spawn point before wave 16 starts. you do not need to build towers to kill the elementals..

disease is the worst tower in the game.. you got away only because you're playing in very easy difficulty. 'nuff said.

NEVER sell towers in pick.. unless you really know what you are doing. PLAN your build well before playing.

the hydro towers hardly attacked.. build above the roots and muck tower or where the gunpowder were..

pure nature.. interesting choice. any reason for that? WDNE usually ends with pure water and pure earth..

replay this in VH difficulty or at least normal then post your replay. you'll learn more that way. really. even if it is a noob replay with plenty of leaks.

read up on the strategy forums.. and the many guides available. The most important would be cisz's tower placement guide. there's plenty of information on improving. post your questions if need be.

watching replays by the pros (cisz, jolin012, DDRKirby(ISQ) just to name a few) is also a good way to learn.

Sign in to follow this