Sign in to follow this  
Guest darthlemi

DNEW???? is it good

Guest darthlemi

DNEW

Towers available:

Duals: disease,gunpowder,poison,mushroom,well,hydro

Triples: roots,drowning,muck,flesh golem

Would this be good and if so how would i place these???

From holepercent's guide:

DNEW

One of the easiest builds to complete. Roots and muck provides the slows. The damage would come from gunpowder, mushroom and hydro. Well provides strong support for all damage towers. Flesh golem/drowning could see play but i haven't tested the build before.

if you're using a 2-pass placement keep in mind that mushroom ideally needs time to recharge its ability before the 2nd pass. Well placement is just in the vicinity of other towers, obviously. Gunpowder is usually in the middle at 5 so it can take advantage of its long range. Roots and muck placement is important but should probably depend on where the rest of your defense is. Place hydro near your main damage towers since it provides a form of indirect slowing.

this is one of the easiest 2 builds to complete.. roots and muck, hydro, well, mushroom at IV, gunpowder at V. read my guide at the link in my signature (scroll down for brief notes about playing all 15 4-ele builds) .. i'm sure you read my guide as the tower list is from my guide..

start with roots and muck. after that, gunpowder mushroom well. hydro is added as and when. duals upgrade start with mortar. then upgrade to thorns and mire tower after that. follow with well and mushroom upgrades. End with 1 pure water and 1 pure earth. It is possible to skip mushroom and depend on roots muck mortar well hydro. however, this is a bit too reliant for hydro to proc. (i managed to not leak using that build but it cannot be replicated reliabily.) mushroom is hence added for damage.

the towers you do not consider at all are disease and poison.

after you finish the build, save and post your replay here..

Sign in to follow this