EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
elunesarrow

Sandbox Mode HELP

toggle grid also doesnt work any more. there is no grid at all. could you please fix this, too? thank you guys

Edited by Thunderbolt

what, why? you are not seriously ditching the dota version in favour of the mobile one? Id never play a game on such a small screen, without mouse and shitty graphics.

Edited by Thunderbolt

Haha I totally understand where you're coming from. No need to worry though, we're not Blizzard here! The focus is exclusively on Element TD 2. Standalone. 3D. Multiplayer. Steam.

Rejoice.

happy to hear you continue working on the game. but is 3d or the standalone factor really desirable? imho most of the charme comes from being that nice 2d custom game which is part of dota.

once it becomes standalone and 3d & stuff it becomes situated elsewhere and there are higher expectations towards the graphics, the game itself etc.

Just to clarify, 3D in the same sense as WC3/SC2/Dota 2. I wouldn't consider any of those 2D...

That's an interesting perspective but one that I must respectfully disagree with. Being a custom game is marginalizing for the exact reason that you describe as charm. We have more than enough content to offer for a standalone. We welcome the higher expectations.

could you please fix the game mode bug that quite often normal difficulty and all other modes gets selected despite votes have been differently? even when just playing a game alone and I vote just hard difficulty and nothing else Ill get normal, chaos, rush etc. mode

thanks

Sign in to follow this