EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SyM

Watching Replys

Guest SyM

i was wondering if ther is a way some one could make them replays so i can watch them with this new version of WC3 im trying to watch themgreat ronald hunt ones but it tells me i have a different version of wc3 so i cant run them ...

well, afaik there's really no way to convert older replays to work with newer patches.

so you're either going to have to use a downgrade/etc or you'll have to wait until we make some new ones.

Although I don't know when that'll happen. Especially if you specifically want the ronald hunt ones.

maybe the new wc3 patch, will be an inspiration to release a new version of eletd soon~

haha, only in our dreams...

That's a really annoying thing and I hope that SC2 will have a fix for this. You should google evercraft and learn how to use it, but it's not really easy. Be carefull with evercraft, it doesn't care for custom maps, so you have to manually copy them and keep a backup.

Guest sandwiches99

Can't you use eVer-Craft?

EDIT - Ah, just realized Cisz already mentioned it, sorry about that.

Guest Timberwolf

Are there *any* RTS games that have actually found a way around this problem (new patch, old replays won't work)? I can't think of any offhand that I've played, but I haven't played any that have come out in a few years.

well on the plus side, at least warcraft 3 =tells= you that the replay is outdated.

In starcraft it just attempts to play the replay as normal, then midway through the game funky things start happening and then everything just sits there and random scv's will stop mining, etc and then 10 minutes later the replay ends.

yeah.

Sign in to follow this