EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Earth Armor and other.

I start with the Earth armor. I thought it were going to be fixed to this version?

I have noticed it in other games, but this time I really got angry at it. (not that angry)

The problem is that towers tend to NOT shoot at creeps having earth armor.

This time I died because of this (I would have died later on anyway)

We had a discussion long time ago and the conclusion was that it should be fixed am I right? But it still hasn't.

The other thing isn't really a bug. It's about the Flamethrowing tower. I don't know what you guys think about it, but I think it's no good. It should be like the lava tower we used to have. Explosions most of the time kills a creep but it is very hard to kill a creep. (flamethrower should NOT be a supporting tower, you now need other damaging towers to get it to work as the explosion is the only good with it)

Other reason for stating this: When I saw what elements I got when short mode allrandom got chosen, I missed the old lava tower instead of blacksmith tower.

P.S. My name is Randomizer_Swe in the replay.

Element TD -Earth-.w3g

Ya earth armor non priority still there but something has to be the lowedt priority if it ain't possible to remove the priority things. And yes, flamethrower is too weak, It almost gets owned on nature lvls soloing with maybe 6 flamethrowers. maybe make is stronger but make the kaboom weaker? or try combining it with magic;) but I need to ask a question about flamethrower, if a unit kabooms, and kills another unit, is it like a chain reaction or is the 2nd unit not killed by the tower, but by a car accident? And also, how does Napalm work with other effects such as Blacksmith and Voodoo? Does blacksmith increase the damage of Napalm? If a unit is killed by the "delayed damage increase" from voodoo, is the unit killed by voodoo or by flamethrower? same goes for voodoo combining with things towers like gold and life and Fleshgolem (if it works as i believed it does). Imo The kill SHould be the damage towers, not the voodoos, as that is how it works with all other support towers such as blacksmith, well, roots, as long as they don't actually kill the unit themself, instead of the % depending on other dmg towers.

Sign in to follow this