EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Argh my computor!!

Well I just had to format my computor. Nothing seems as it was before now. I am trying to install wc3 but it just keep going and going but still it's still 0%!!!! I'm freaking out.

I had it going. But it feel very buggy at the install. You know when you install it is like in the loading screen a blue bar that indicate how faar you have come, right? Or atleast it used to be so for me. But there wasn't a bar. Anyway I got the install running but it took unusually long time. But it runs faster ingame as I have no shitty space taking programs.

No, and yes. I saved all neccesary Element TD replays. (but when I think about it I forgot to save all bug replays.) I got all replays for the Hall of Fame but no replay else.

I have saved basically every game, so if you miss something we played together or that you released in the forums, I might be able to provide it.

My current count is at ~1300 played games on eletd (saved replays). I have over 200 replays of other players (mostly challenge replays).

So where shall I drop them? :D

Guest 1mpulse

we do have a replay subforum :wink:

start a thread asking people to post there best replays :D you can post 10 :D

Sign in to follow this