spawn element1

on death 10 secs timer

spawn element2

on death 10 secs timer

spawn element3

on death 20 secs timer

set interest to actual or start the interest counter

start wave 16.

I just dont like that you don't have to kill the elementals and that you don't have time to organize your build according to what you got.

Thoughts anybody?

i almost always play on random, i never have enough time to plan the build properly and end up building badly(at least for wave 16). about the elemental spawn time, i don't really find it that critical. it's supposed to be SHORT mode, and thus, players shouldn't be 'wasting' time killing those 3 elementals.

Guest Sancdar

Honestly, I'm still on arrows/cannons by level 16, it takes me like 5 seconds to build. I guess if you wanted to rush a triple it could be a problem? Maybe have like 10-20 extra seconds where an explanation of the mode goes up so players who weren't expecting the mode know what to do.

rushing a triple is easier. there is only one triple available with 3 elements (no interest) and any dual that is built can upgrade to that only triple. the choices between duals/element towers is more varied when there are three elements available and that is where poor building occurs.

The thing is, if you have to kill the elementals you get plenty of time to think about your strategy, point 1; and, point 2, everybody should immediately realize what the thing is about, even if the host is not mentioning anywhere that he will choose short mode. It is much easier to figure out then expecting some crappy wolves coming and dying nearby immediately because you dont know short mode.

It's a more noob-friendly setting what i am purposing. And besides, I dont think that those 30 secs are so bothersome compared with the 12 minutes it would take to finish the first 15 waves.

Just my thoughts.

Guest Sancdar
A triple is more then 1000g.

And interest on 1000g is more than 16g.

I know that, I just said that triple is more then 1k,g (not kilogram)

I'm neutral in this topic, just pointing that triples cost more then 1000g.

Guest Sancdar

Oh, I thought you were talking about something we were discussing rather than providing a random fact.

Btw, talking about kg's kilograms...

Shouldnt the game provide some extra cash if you get interest in the first 3 picks of "short"? At least, if you would have played the picks you would have made extra cash on your interest ticks.

Maybe +75/+50/+25 gold is ok depending on if it is the 1st, 2nd or 3rd pick that is an interest pick.

So, if you play short + allrandom i.ex. and get as picks i$+F+i$, you get 1100 starting gold due to interest picks instead of just 1000 gold.

I've choosen the 75/50/25 amounts pretty randomly, feel free to suggest more realistic ones.

Sign in to follow this